First Class Business Air Conditioning Installations!
The best air conditioning for your business is just a telephone call away
With over 30 years’ experience and over a thousand installations RMS air conditioning has the proven capability and staff to make sure you get the best air conditioning at the right price. In business, first impressions are absolutely vital. When meeting an important client for the first time, it’s not just about professionalism and attention to detail; it’s also about providing a comfortable environment too. Therefore, ensuring the right level of heating or cooling in a boardroom or conference area can make a massive difference.
We offer a complete design and installation service, alongside comprehensive maintenance, to make sure that your air conditioning is installed to the highest possible safety and quality standards and keeps working for you long afterwards.
You benefit from:
- Extensive experience in air conditioning installations for businesses
- Complete support from installation to after sales
- The right air conditioning based on room size and location
- Support and assistance throughout the design to installation stage
- Competitive prices and a fast quotation
- Call today for an initial visit to your business. Call now on 01634 810613 and we could be with you tomorrow and the quote on your desk the next day.
We Work To Your Requirements
We are qualified to install and maintain a variety of equipment, including heat pumps, chilled water systems, cold stores, refrigeration, air curtains and air conditioning systems, either for a single area or an entire building.
Based in Chatham, Kent, we provide our air conditioning installation service to commercial customers across London and the South East, including London, Croydon, Orpington, Dartford, Gravesend, Ashford, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Chatham, Gillingham, Rochester, Canterbury, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Bromley, Bexleyheath and Dover.
Call today for an initial visit to your business. Call now on 01634 810613 and we could be with you tomorrow and the quote on your desk the next day.